Protecting Your Identity
Identity theft is a growing issue as data breaches and scams are on the rise. There are steps you can take to improve your security, keep your identity safe and protect your financial future. To help attendees better understand the threats to their cybersecurity, this interactive workshop will cover:
- The top 10 identity theft threats you face and the actions you must take to stay safe
- Three mindsets that will boost your cybersecurity
- How an email address can protect your financial accounts
- The four ways to protect your wireless network from hackers
- How to beat the password paradox
- One action that will keep hackers out of your finances and your life
- The one thing all security experts do—and you should, too
- How to beat ransomware with the "Rule of Three"
- The 10-Second EMAIL Rule that will stop phishers in their tracks
Attendees will create an action plan to improve their cybersecurity and will also provide a cybersecurity checklist to follow.