Welcome to Middle School Summer Programming!
Summer is right around the corner, and we know you are looking for fun and engaging activities for your middle school student. We are excited to bring you our Middle School Summer Program!
Middle School Summer Programming will be a combination of hands-on activities, engaging excursions, and enrichment camp courses for a variety of interests - your student will have plenty of opportunities for summer fun!
Middle School Summer Programming runs June 20th - August 19th, Monday-Friday. We will be closed the week of July 4th-8th.
Each week, you will find full-day and half-day course options for your middle schooler. You can register your student based on their interests each week.
Full Day Options -
We will be offering a full-day course option for incoming 6th-8th graders from 7:30 am-5:00 pm. This will provide daily opportunities for off-site experiences, onsite activities, speakers, various clubs, etc. Students can enroll in days that interest them as each day will offer a different type of activity or "theme." If a day has an off-site trip, students will need to be dropped off by the time listed in the day description. If the day is onsite, drop-off and pick-up times can vary depending on family needs. Each day will have a different capacity limit, so register ASAP once registration opens.
Half Day Options -
Incoming 6th-8th graders have a half-day option with specific courses held onsite for a consecutive number of days. Out-of-district vendors run these courses, and times will vary depending on the course. Course categories include STEM, Art, Sports, Life Skills, etc. Students can be dropped off 15 minutes before their class starting, and students must be picked up within 15 minutes of their class ending.
- All Middle School Summer Programming will take place at Central Middle School.
- Field trips will take place off-site. Students must meet at Central Middle School 30 minutes before bus departure. Please see specific field trip descriptions for set departure and arrival times.
- Courses will be available to preview on Wednesday, April 6th, at 8:00 am.
- Registration will open on Wednesday, April 20th, at 8:00 am.
- If you need to cancel a registration, we will provide you with a full refund minus a $5 cancellation fee.
- Once you register for a course, should you need to make changes or cancel an enrollment, please email us at email@example.com, and we are happy to make any changes for you!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding Middle School Summer Programming!