Eagle Zone School Age Care
Summer Registration opens Monday, May 25th at 8:00 AM. Families who were previously enrolled will have priority registration from May 25th through May 29th.
- Eagle Zone will require a new registration process for this upcoming summer, with a minimum of 4 days per week, and a minimum commitment of 5 weeks.
- Registration will open on Monday, May 25th at 8:00 AM. Submitting a contract does not guarantee enrollment. Your contract must be reviewed and approved prior to confirmation of enrollment. All contracts will be reviewed with a determination within five business days. Determinations will be based on staffing, site capacity and the information below:
- Families who are already enrolled in Eagle Zone for the summer will be given priority to register through May 29th. More detailed information will be sent to families who are currently enrolled in Summer Eagle Zone between now and Friday, May 22nd. For families who are already enrolled in Eagle Zone this summer and paid a registration fee, that payment will be carried over to a new contract if approved. If not approved, the registration fee will be refunded.
- Tier 1, 2 & 3 families (already registered) will be given priority over families that have already registered who do not fall into Tier 1, 2 or 3 based on the following state guidelines.
- After May 29th, if there is still space available, new families will be accepted based on the order that the contract was submitted.
- Dates: June 15th - August 14th (end date for programming is due to the anticipated need for elementary buildings to prepare for the return to school in the fall). Eagle Zone will be closed on July 3rd and 6th.
- Grades: Entering K-7 in the Fall 2020
- Fees: $49/day. Minimum 4-days a week, and minimum of 5 weeks of the summer. Fees include a morning and afternoon snack. Children are required to bring a bag lunch each day.
- Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.