Eagle Zone School Age Care
Fall 2020 Registration opens Monday, August 17th at 8:00 AM for the school year through December 2020. Families who were previously enrolled will have priority registration from August 17 to August 21.
- Eagle Zone will require a new registration process for this upcoming fall, with a minimum of 1 day per week, and a consistent schedule required from week to week throughout the season.
- Registration will open on Monday,August 17th at 8:00 AM. Submitting a contract does not guarantee enrollment. Your contract must be reviewed and approved prior to confirmation of enrollment. All contracts will be reviewed with a determination within five business days. Determinations will be based on staffing, site capacity and the information below:
- Families who are already enrolled in Eagle Zone for the 20-21 School Year will be given priority to register through August 21. More detailed information will be sent to families who are currently enrolled in school year 2020-2021 between now and Friday, August 14th. For families who are already enrolled in Eagle Zone for school year 2020-21 and paid a registration fee, that payment will be carried over to a new contract if approved. If not approved, the registration fee will be refunded.
- After August 21st, if there is still space available, new families will be accepted based on the order that the contract was submitted.
- Dates: August 31 - December 23, 2020 (Registration for the remainder of the school year will be decided based on district decisions surrounding COVID-19 parameters, and possible transition to in person learning following winter break. More information to follow.)
- Grades: K-6 in the Fall 2020
- Fees: $15.75/session (Before/After School), $18.00/session (Drop in's Before/After School). Minimum 2-days a week, and consistent schedule required week to week throughout season. Fees include a morning and afternoon snack.
- Hours: 6:30 am - start of school day, end of school day - 6:00 pm
On Virtual Learning Fridays we intend to offer fee based full day care (6:30 AM - 6:00 PM) to families who do not qualify as Tier 1 families, but this option will be based on staffing and physical/social distancing requirements. The cost for this care is $55/day.
Tier 1 Essential Childcare
Essential childcare will be offered at no cost to families who qualify as Tier 1 employees during the school day, Monday through Friday. The care will open 15 minutes prior to the start of the school day and close 15 minutes after the school day ends. The full list of occupations who are considered to be Tier 1 families can be found here.
If you require before and/or after school care to supplement the school day care hours, you must register for fee based before and/or after school for those days as well. You will be charged the normal daily rates for before and/or after school care.
Proof of qualification as a Tier 1 Essential Employee will be required before your contract is approved by submitting the below documentation to Robin Price, email@example.com. Your contract will not be approved without these documents. No exceptions!
- a signed letter from your employer on company letterhead dated after August 1, 2020
- a current pay stub dated within the last two weeks
- your occupation must be included on the Tier 1 Essential occupations list
*This is not required for internal employees of Eden Prairie Schools. The verification process of active employment for employees of the Eden Prairie School District will be handled by our program staff.