Eagle Zone School Age Care
2021 Fall Program Registration opens Monday, April 5th at 8:00am!
Eagle Zone fee-based childcare will be operating out of all elementary buildings next fall, with changes to the fee structure due to the new school start and end times.
Rates for 2021-2022 School Year:
Before School Care:
- Cedar Ridge and Forest Hills: $12.00/session (drop-in rate: $15.00)
- *West Metro Average Range: $11.00-$13.00
- Eden Lake and Prairie View: $13.00/session (drop-in rate: $16.00)
- *West Metro Average Range: $12.75-$14.50
- Oak Point and Eagle Heights: $10.50/session (drop-in rate: $13.50)
- *West Metro Average Range: $7.75-$10.50
After School Care:
- Cedar Ridge and Forest Hills: $17.00/session (drop-in rate: $20.00)
- *West Metro Average Range: $18.75-$22.00
- Eden Lake and Prairie View: $16.00/session (drop-in rate: $19.00)
- *West Metro Average Range: $16.25-$18.75
- Oak Point and Eagle Heights: $17.50/session (drop-in rate: $20.50)
- *West Metro Average Range: $19.50-$22.00
- Standard Rate: $51/Day (drop-in rate: $56)
- Non-School Day Only Contracts & Late Registration: $56/Day (Non-School Days are not yet open for registration. They will be available online around mid-late August).
- Registration fees for the school year are 1 Child = $50, 2 Children = $65, and 3 Children or More = $75
Eagle Zone Summer Registration is now open!
Eagle Zone will be utilizing a "pick your day" registration option for Summer to provide more flexibility for families.
- Summer Eagle Zone runs from June 7th - August 25th (closed on July 2 and 5), and will be held at multiple elementary buildings this upcoming summer.
- You are free to choose which location your child attends, however, partnered sites will indicate where staff will be working based on the academic year, so keep this in mind when registering your child.
- Space will fill fast so be sure to register as soon as possible once registration opens if you need summer care. Rates are $51.00/day or $56.00/day for a drop in rate (scheduled within 7 days of care).
- Registration fees for summer are 1 Child = $35, 2 Children = $50, and 3 Children or More = $60